At Tropical Moon Events our team has an immense dedication to the impact we can have on supporting couples on the most important day of their life! With that being said, we have spent the last 10 year cultivating personalized relationships with some of the leading wedding vendors in all of Hawai’i! Not only does it feel good to support local but the quality of A L O H A our clients receive on is such a cherry on top of their Big Day!
We have pulled FIVE of a few of our go-to vendors to spotlight this month. Although in person weddings may slow down a but the planning never stops for us, browse through this list and give them a follow!
Founder Dania Mossman shares her personal admiration about each vendor below:
– Mana Music: Is not only a quality professional symphony of musicians but they bring a unique element of the Aloha Spirit to your special event.
“Over the past 5 years, Mana Music has accomplished many things such as providing the classical music for the winning music video in the 2020 Na Hoku Awards, becoming the trusted partners to many of the top hotels and venues in Hawaii for providing classical music, and performing on stage with some of Hawaii’s most famous stars!”
– Founder, Josh Nakasawa
– Accel Rentals: Accel Rentals has the largest variety of inventory on the island to include all event essentials and specialty items! They offer an array of linen options and table-top settings you can create just about anything with Accel!
“Accel is the largest event rental company on island, we are able to provide the greatest and most varied selection of product with the highest count of inventory. Whether you are planning a small, intimate dinner party or a large corporate event, Accel Events & Tents has the right product to service your needs.” – Accel Team
– Akahi Productions: David Asing from Akahi Productions is an incredibly talented performer! He can play live music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and DJ for your party if you wish! (He’s a great DJ – and not to mention a GREAT price!) He also has a network of talented artists available along with hula performers and fire dancers to add some unique Polynesian entertainment to your event!
– Jenna Lee Pictures: Jenna Lee is simply AMAZING – an incredibly talented photographer bringing all the energy and good vibes into her photos. She makes clients feel comfortable and captures incredibly natural shots. Part of her talent is in her personality, she’s light spirited, full of aloha, and brings all of it to her shoot. She says it’s all about “energy”, and it’s true! She’s a world-renowned award winning photographer and worth every penny!
– Alexandra & Co. : Alexandra is a talented beauty stylist with a team of stylists for all your needs! Professional makeup makes a huge difference, lasting all day for photos and beyond. In addition, Alexandra is multi-talented and can offer mini yoga sessions for you and your bride-squad or even Lei Po’o (haku) making classes for you and the family!
She’s also a masseuse so if you need a little relaxation before the big day, call Alexandra!
– La Flor: Vanessa from La Flor is a creative talent with her own style that adds to all her designs. She can create an array of designs to match your vision and match your budget! She’s also a delight to work with!
Floral Design: La Flor
Photography Credit: Christine Sadoy